Where and when is the 2021 festival edition held?
The Festival is held from September 10 to 12, 2021, in the city of Santiago de Compostela, in different venues and areas of the city. For this edition, the venues will be the Teatro Principal, the Igrexa da Universidade, Numax, the Cidade da Cultura (Auditorio CINC, Xardín Literario and Tunnel) and the Parque de Bonaval. In addition, there will be a soundwalk, for which signed people will depart from the USC: Museo de Historia Natural.
Which festival parts are paid and which are free?
The live shows of the Music section of the festival require paid tickets, which you can get through the Ataquilla platform. At the same time, the Cinema section requires you to buy tickets through the Numax platform, where they will be screened. The 3.0 Zoom in the Soundwalk require an invitation. The Dj sets by Fatfish (Xardín Literario at the Cidade da Cultura) and those by Arnau Sabaté, BFlecha and Toccororo (Parque de Bonaval) are free to enter, until full capacity is reached.
Which is the festival timetable?
Start and end times of the festival for each day are:
Friday: from 16:00 to 23:45.
Saturday: from 11:30 to 23:45.
Sunday: from 11:30 to 23:45.
You can find the time for each event via our schedules.
Can I enter an event once it has started?
No. Out of respect for the artists, the speakers, and the rest of the public, entry to the events once they have started is strictly prohibited. Please, be punctual.
Where do I exchange my ticket for my bracelet?
To access the program that requires bracelet, you must exchange your ticket for it at the box offices set up for it. The box office hours are as follows:
From 17:30 to 20:00 at the Cidade da Cultura – Xardín Literario.
From 20:00 to 22:45 at the Teatro Principal.
From 17:30 to 22:45 at the Teatro Principal.
From 16:30 to 20:00 at the Teatro Principal.
Do the festival venues have accessibility systems?
Excluding the Igrexa da Universidade and the Parque de Bonaval, yes. In case you need more accessibility information, please, contact email@example.com
What are the COVID-19 protocols?
The events at the festival will comply the following protocols, always in accordance with current regulations:
- Daily disinfection of all spaces.
- Hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of all venues.
- The capacity and seating arrangement will comply with the required safety distances. The assigned seat must be occupied according to availability, following the lead of the accommodation staff, and seat rotation will not be allowed during events.
- The adjoining seats are for cohabitating people. The acquisition of those implies the express recognition of this condition by the attendees.
- The access and evacuation of this venues will be done in a staggered manner, and under the control of the accommodation staff, to guarantee the safety distance.
- In all the venues where it is necessary, different entrances and exits will be enabled to avoid crowds of people.
- In all spaces you must maintain the safety distance marked in force according to the COVID-19 regulations.
- The use of masks is mandatory in closed and public spaces.
- The access and evacuation of the spaces will be done in a staggered manner. The signs and indications of the accommodation staff must be always followed.
- Concert doors open half an hour before the show. It is recommended that you arrive at the venue as far in advance as possible to facilitate a staggered entry.
- The holders of double, or triple tickets… Must enter the venue together, in order to be accommodated together.
- Cancel your visit if you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the virus.
Is it possible to access the venue with food and drink?
In the outdoor activities, as long as it is allowed, you will be able to access the venue with food and drink, having always in mind the following indications.
In relation to the drink, it can only be entered with water, and as long as it is in a soft and sealed plastic bottle, with a capacity not exceeding 0.5L. The lid will be removed when entering the venue, and will be deposited in the bins set up for this purpose. Reusable steel, glass or rigid plastic bottles are not allowed. In case of accessing the venue with this kind of bottles, they will be requisitioned by security personnel, and you will be able to recover them when leaving the venue.
In relation to food, access is only allowed with food for individual consumption. We appreciate the use of reusable soft plastic containers or, failing that, fabrics, paper, aluminum foil, plastic film or similar. Food in containers other than those indicated will not be allowed. In case of entering the venue with not allowed containers, these will be requisitioned by security personnel, and you will be able to recover them when leaving the venue.
For aluminum, plastic film or other similar packaging, there will be a bin area for selective collection. If you have questions about how to dispose of this waste, ask the festival staff.
Can I smoke inside the festival outdoor spaces?
No. Smoking is not allowed in any outdoor space. To smoke, you will have to leave the venue. We will have ashtrays for you to make use of them.